Welcome to Retrode Utility.
Retrode Utility is a handy program that allows you to edit your Retrode's configuration file and install new firmware versions without having to mess around with strange text editors or the command line.
- Mac OS X 10.11
- A Retrode (preferably a Retrode 2, this software was not tested with the first Retrode)
To build from source:
- Xcode 7.3 or later
Retrode Utility 0.6.zip
- Properly parse and show beta releases
- Adds option to install a custom firmware
- Updater will work again for the next version
Retrode Utility 0.5.zip
- Retrode Utility now runs on El Capitan.
Retrode Utility 0.4.zip
- Fixed a bug that made 0.3 unusable
Retrode Utility 0.3.zip
- Retrode 1 support
- Old (pre 0.17c) config files can be edited
- dropping srm files on a window copies them to the retrode
Retrode Utility 0.2.zip
- App includes libusb for dfu-programmer
- Retina compatibility
- Retrode Utility 0.1.zip - First release
Retrode Utility uses the great DFU-Programmer which is available over at Sourceforge (here). Also @jerrykrinock's code on NSString geometrics saved a lot of my time. Thanks to Matthias Hullin for making such a great device.
Config section will be redesigned some day.
Retrode is a registered trademark of Matthias Hullin with which this project is in no way affiliated.
Retrode Utility is Open Source Software and will stay that way. Detailed license information will follow.